Friday, August 19, 2011

CatScrap Birthday and a BLOG HOP!!

Happy Birthday CatScrap!! I can´t believe that CatScrap is already 5!! I´m so proud to be part of this AMAZING team!! And to celebrate this awesome birthday we designers and scrappers from CatScrap have a super duper blog hop full of gorgeousness!! now, with no more talking I´d like to show you the great collab that we have used to make our quickpages:

Milestone - a CatScrap Collab

and here´s the quickpage FREEBIE I made using this outstanding Collab!


Your next stop is Bethie´s blog here! Don´t worry if you´ve missed the beginning of this blog hop, you can always go back to where it started here.

Have Fun everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Aug. 20, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete